Deadline extended: UNICEF Moldova Education Officer, NO-B (Fixed-Term, for Moldovan nationals/residents only)
EU4Moldova Focal Regions Programme
UNICEF Moldova is hiring an Education Officer, NO-B, to coordinate and lead overall effective and efficient management of all the UNICEF activities under Component 2: Improved access to, and quality of local public services and utilities of the EU4Moldova Focal Regions Programme, as well as be responsible for the implementation of the programme component on Education.
Qualifications and experience
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required. Experience in the design/implementation or monitoring of development programmes.
- Experience in local regions and/or in managing programmes financed by the European Union is a very strong advantage.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or additional languages relevant for Moldova would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than 29 March 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- National IT Expert (SSA) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Plan International is hiring for Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist integrare și raporturi de muncă
- Logistics Coordinator for the USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- Concurs de selectare expert în elaborarea Strategiei raionale/locale pentru dezvoltarea sectorului de tineret în raionul Anenii Noi
- Psiholog coordonator de activități instructiv metodice și pentru voluntari
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un formator/ o formatoare sau o echipă de formatori ce va presta servicii de instruire în domeniul voluntariatului și mobilizării comunitare
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic Edinet
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de execuție: Consultant superior (C 11), Direcția gestionarea și investigarea cererilor
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri