Junior It Developer
Are you a Moldovan university graduate and IT professional interested in broadening your skills and professional experience in world-class ICT companies?
Are you ready to take your career a step further in companies such as ESET, ORANGE, IBM, SOITRON, or One Simplicity?
Now you have the chance to gain a 12–month work experience in leading ICT companies in Slovakia by applying for the Digi Talents programme, which is funded by the EU.
What are we looking for?
- Motivated young IT professionals keen on developing their expertise
- Independence and interest to work abroad
- Strong drive to learn new IT skills
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- IT skills at least in one of these fields: programming and developing, network maintenance, statistics, database development
- University degree in Information Technology or similar technical degree with at least 1 year of work experience
- English language skills: level B1 minimum
- Ability to relocate to Slovakia in 2022 for 12 months
What will you get from the programme?
- 12-month employment contract with one of the partnering ICT companies in Slovakia
- Health insurance, social insurance, and other benefits provided by the employer
- Monthly gross salary of 1300 – 2000 EUR, based on your skills and experience
- Professional courses of programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia
- Covered travel costs to Slovakia and back to Moldova
- Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, cultural orientation
- Availability of legal and administrative support during your entire stay in Slovakia
- Financial support with living costs during the first two months of your stay in the amount of up to 800 EUR/month
Do you have a great ICT business idea?
After return to Moldova, five selected candidates with the potential to develop their own ICT start-up will be provided with:
- Guidance from an experienced Slovak tech mentor and specialised entrepreneurial training
- Start-up grants of up to 4000 EUR
- Support during the participation in the start-up programme within EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul
If you meet all the conditions set out above just click on the link:
https://digitalents.md/apply-form/ and complete the application.
Do not hesitate and be the first to apply!
If you have any questions, write to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Consultancy opportunities EBRD funded project:
- CRS Moldova is hiring Senior Project Officer, Field Coordinator
- Program Support Officer – Balti, Moldova
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- Hotline Assistant – Moldova
- Contabil sef mun Balti
- Project Assistant (Migration Health Department)
- Animator socio-cultural în proiectul pentru integrarea persoanelor strămutate din Ucraina, or. Căușeni, or. Strășeni și mun. Chișinău
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de dezvoltarea procesului de raportare către BNM
- People in Need Moldova в партнерстве с Asociația de Dezvoltare Durabilă Generația PRO в поиске Координатора Детского Центра (Штефан-Водэ)