Junior Software Tester
Are you a Moldovan university graduate and IT professional interested in broadening your skills and professional experience in world-class ICT companies?
Are you ready to take your career a step further in companies such as ESET, ORANGE, IBM, SOITRON, or One Simplicity?
Now you have the chance to gain a 12–month work experience in leading ICT companies in Slovakia by applying for the Digi Talents programme, which is funded by the EU.
What are we looking for?
- Motivated young IT professionals keen on developing their expertise
- Independence and interest to work abroad
- Strong drive to learn new IT skills
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- IT skills at least in one of these fields: programming and developing, network maintenance, statistics, database development
- University degree in Information Technology or similar technical degree with at least 1 year of work experience
- English language skills: level B1 minimum
- Ability to relocate to Slovakia in 2022 for 12 months
What will you get from the programme?
- 12-month employment contract with one of the partnering ICT companies in Slovakia
- Health insurance, social insurance, and other benefits provided by the employer
- Monthly gross salary of 1300 – 2000 EUR, based on your skills and experience
- Professional courses of programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia
- Covered travel costs to Slovakia and back to Moldova
- Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, cultural orientation
- Availability of legal and administrative support during your entire stay in Slovakia
- Financial support with living costs during the first two months of your stay in the amount of up to 800 EUR/month
Do you have a great ICT business idea?
After return to Moldova, five selected candidates with the potential to develop their own ICT start-up will be provided with:
- Guidance from an experienced Slovak tech mentor and specialised entrepreneurial training
- Start-up grants of up to 4000 EUR
- Support during the participation in the start-up programme within EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul
If you meet all the conditions set out above just click on the link:
https://digitalents.md/apply-form/ and complete the application.
Do not hesitate and be the first to apply!
If you have any questions, write to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției administrare patrimoniu
- People in Need Moldova в поиске Менеджера проекта по обеспечению источников дохода (г. Бельцы)
- Concurs de oferte pentru contractarea serviciilor de consultanță în elaborarea pachetului de documente pentru acreditarea Cursului de lungă durată în Formare de Formatori
- Anunț de participare privind achiziționarea serviciilor de elaborare analizei Cost – Beneficiu a propunerii de proiect „Digitalizarea arhivei Ministerului„
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Secția analiza inflației și indicatorilor sectorului real
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Psiholog la Telefonul Copilului
- Centrul de Plasament al Copilului Regina Pacis anunță concurs de angajare a unui asistent social
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal (durată determinată) responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare