APSCF is a network of 60 non-governmental organizations from all over the Republic of Moldova, including the Transnistrian region. APSCF is working to create a coherent and functional development framework of the decision makers and of the implementation mechanisms and practices, while ensuring the respect and real protection of children and families. More information about the APSCF activity you can find by accessing this link: http://aliantacf.md/.
APSCF is looking for a project coordinator to be part of the “Together for quality education” project, funded by Liechtenstein Development Service (LED).
The project aims to contribute to a safer and protective school environment for the pupils, free of bullying and cyberbullying. It will develop and strengthen CSOs capacity to launch and conduct efficient advocacy campaigns in order to diminish the bullying phenomenon in Moldova. The project envisages participatory processes, cooperation with various institutions and authorities, local communities.
Project Duration: 1 October 2021 - 30 September 2024
Project Budget - 309’913 EUR
Position: Project coordinator
Working hours: full-time (8 hours)
Employment period: 36 months (initial contract will be signed for a period of 12 months with a 3-month trial period).
The project coordinator will work closely with the team members, donor representatives, project partners, public authorities and final beneficiaries. S/He should be highly organized, open-minded and constructive, analytical and attentive to detail.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participate in planning, monitoring and evaluation of the project, as well as in the planning and organization of activities relevant to the position;
- Develop project implementation reports, according to donor requirements;
- Manage the budget and activities of the project in accordance with the internal procedures of APSCF and the regulations provided by the donor;
- Develop and implement the project monitoring and evaluation plans;
- Develop of event concepts, in collaboration with the Secretary General and based on the activity plan of APSCF;
- Organize the project activities according to the schedules approved by the donor (elaboration of invitation drafts, agenda, communication with invited experts / consultants, participants, etc.);
- Participate in developing new projects / programs;
- Facilitate and moderate workshops and meetings as assigned;
- Ensure and maintain dialogue with stakeholders, development partners, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with the experts hired by the organization;
- Coordinate logistics during events (preparation of documents for procurement procedures, etc.), in collaboration with other team members;
- Represent APSCF in various meetings and events;
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored;
- Provide written translation (English, Romanian, Russian) of documents related to the project and APSCF activities;
- Draft minutes and memos of meetings, including meetings of the APSCF Coordinating Council;
- Draft letters, information notes, briefs and other project documents;
- Participate in the development of APSCF publications;
- Assist the Secretary General and the Coordinating Council in developing presentations;
- Assume other roles and responsibilities at the request of the Secretary General of the APSCF.
Job Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree in social sciences (e.g.: sociology, education, psychology, journalism, etc.);
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in project management in a relevant field, or minimum 1 year of work experience in case the candidate has mater degree;
- Experience in the civil society sector;
- Sensitivity to the children and families’ problems;
- Excellent communication skills; Fluent in Romanian and English;
- Ability to foster positive relationships, promote cooperation and collaboration
- Results-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Ability to uphold high standards of quality while working against tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Dynamism, spirit of cooperation, and initiative;
- Responsibility, discipline and fairness;
The Project Coordinator reports to the APSCF Secretary General and collaborates with other members of the APSCF Secretariat.
Interested persons are encouraged to send their updated CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject “Project Coordinator_Bullying project”, until 1.10.2021
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited to the interview.
APSCF promotes the values of diversity, inclusion, and gender equality in the workforce. All candidates, irrespective of gender, age, and ethno-cultural background are encouraged to apply and be part of our team. APSCF does not tolerate sexual exploitation, any form of violence and abuse, harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. The selected candidate will be required to sign a policy on Child protection prior to their employment.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.