Chisinau International Preschool (CHIPS) is looking for a PRESCHOOL TEACHER to prepare children for school by easing them into organized education. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate to the next level of education.
Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques based on the IB Program (storytelling, educational play, etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child and help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Supervise children and ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Certification in education. Experience as a Teacher
- Excellent Romanian, Russian and English
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable, great love and patience for children
- 42 days of annual leave per year
- Employee discount at the Medpark hospital and medical facility;
- Free meals during the workday
- Attendance to annual professional training
CHIPS is committed to inquiry-based learning and international-mindedness. Through a thoughtful and stimulating environment, structured play, song, art, and movement, children develop language, social, emotional, and cognitive skills that lay the foundation for their long-term personal and academic success. CHIPS’ philosophy on Early Childhood Education aligns with the American-based, National Association for the Education of Young Children. CHIPS emphasizes the development of the whole child, providing for each child’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. Early Childhood programs are developmentally appropriate when they are based on an understanding of general patterns of growth in the early years as well as children’s individual development.
We welcome children between the ages of three and six to learn everything in English. The student to Teacher Ratio is a maximum of 9:1. We are in the application for candidacy to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Our curriculum follows the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP).
Please send your resume at email@example.com or please call 068222242
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.