Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, Hr Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world. We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
Your key responsibilities as a Project Assistant will include:
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and chats
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one-call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers
- Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
- Interacting with various teams to coordinate different tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to the company
Mandatory skills required:
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Other language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in project coordination/management would be a plus
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
- Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
- Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
- Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
- Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.