The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Financial Investigation and Asset Recovery within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”.
The Advisor is responsible for:
Strengthening the efficiency and effectiveness of the current criminal asset recovery procedures;
Providing institution building to specialised agencies related to criminal asset recovery;
Promoting the gradual alignment with the European legislation and other international standards on illegal assets freezing and confiscation;
Supporting the implementation of international standards, of recommendations of international institutions, of national legislation and criminal asset recovery action plans.
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in economics, public administration, law, accounting, business administration or related studies;
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in financial and/or legal institutions; experience in anti-corruption work is a strong advantage.
- Professional experience working with or in one of the national anti-corruption and financial investigation institutions is an asset;
- Previous proven experience in development cooperation or related work for an international organization is a strong advantage;
- Full working proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Full proficiency in oral and written English and Romanian;
- Working knowledge of German and Russian is an asset;
- Displays high levels of integrity and commitment for anti-corruption;
- Ability to quickly develop a sound understanding of instruments and logic of international development cooperation;
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Awareness and practical knowledge on gender and diversity principles;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, motivation letter (including 3 supervisors’ references from the previous assignments), a realistic date of start the GIZ-contract and a desired salary offer (gross), shall be sent not later than 02nd of August 2021, time 17:00, to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.