The Ministry of Education, Culture and Research (MoECR) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Moldova Higher Education Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The International Consultant shall provide assistance in development of the self-assessment report of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education and Research (NAQAER - ANACEC Romanian abbreviation) and to provide consultancy to ANACEC staff in preparing for evaluation by the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) in order to be registered in the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR).
For more information, please see the Terms of References at the MoECR web page: https://mecc.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice.
The MoECR now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- PhD degree in Education or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in management within a Quality Assurance Agency that is ENQA member and registered in the EQAR;
- At least five years of experience in external quality evaluation of programs/institutions based on European Standards and Guidelines for quality assurance in higher education;
- Experience in international cooperation projects, in the internal and external QA in Higher Education.
- Working experience in higher education system policies would be an advantage;
- At least two participations as Evaluation Commission member of the ENQA and /or EQAR in the evaluation of the Quality Assurance Agencies based on European Standards and Guidelines for quality assurance in higher education;
- At least one positive evaluation as member of the Quality Assurance Agency team by the ENQA and /or EQAR Evaluation Commission in the evaluation process of the quality assurance agencies;
- Knowledge of the Moldova’s higher education system would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of common Microsoft office tools.
- Flexibility and good analytical skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Excellent knowledge in English (advanced level: communication and writing).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
This consultancy is expected to begin in October 2021 and will last for the period from October 2021- December 2022. Depending on the COVID-19 Pandemic situation and rules in place, consultant would be expected to spend at least 20 working days in Moldova.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by August 6, 2021, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova, MHEP
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.