UNICEF Moldova is looking to hire a National Individual Consultant, to support the Communication team in implementing the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement efforts as well as support in ensuring high visibility of UNICEF Moldova related programmatic interventions.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or equivalent professional work experience in the communication area, combined with a university degree in a related field;
- Minimum two years of practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media;
- Experience in communication on health, immunization or related areas is an advantage;
- Professional knowledge of Romanian and Russian, as well as working knowledge of English are required;
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with media representatives, organize public events and write clear and concise communication materials;
- Previous work experience with the UN and other development organizations is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of video editing, design and layout tools (i.e Canva, Adobe Rush etc).
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 29 July 2021
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.