UNICEF Moldova is looking to hire two Programme Associates, who under the supervision and guidance of the Deputy Representative, P-4 / Education Specialist, NO-C level, will support the respective section(s) by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor their country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
Qualifications and experience
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six years of administrative work, accounting/finance, economics, or other substantive area is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or international organization is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required. Knowledge of Russian or other UN language would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 4 July 2021
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.