Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, Hr Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
As a Customer Service Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and chats
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one-call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers
- Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
- Interacting with various teams to coordinate different tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to the company
Mandatory skills required:
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Other language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in project coordination/management would be a plus
- You are excited to develop yourself in an international environment
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.