UNFPA National Evaluation Consultant on Active Ageing to evaluate the Action Plan on Active Ageing 2018 – 2021 as part of the fourth review and appraisal cycle of the implementation of the Madrid International Plan of Action on Ageing
Scope of work:
UNFPA Moldova Country Office is looking for a National Evaluation Consultant on Active Ageing.
The overall scope of the assignment is to perform the fourth review and appraisal cycle of the implementation by the Republic of Moldova of the Madrid International Plan of Action on Ageing and its Regional Implementation Strategy (MIPAA/RIS) 2018 – 2022 and the Action Plan on Active Ageing 2018 - 2021.
Duration: 28 May – 30 September 2021 (30 working days)
- Professional degree (Master level degree or higher) in Social Policies, Public Policies, Economics, public administration, international development and/or other related science.
- Other formal education relevant for the assignment (such as training in Human Rights Based Approach, Results Based Management or Monitoring and Evaluation) is an asset.
Years of Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in ageing policies, social development, gender or demography OR at least 5 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, public policy and impact assessments.
- Previous experience of collaboration with Government of Moldova in developing sectorial policies, in particular State Chancellery, National Commission on Population and Development and Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection.
- Experience of work with development partners, in particular UN/UNFPA and EU (successful experience in working with UN agencies is an asset).
- Experience in organization, moderation and/or facilitation of participatory team-works, joint researches, national/local level consultations, trainings.
- Fluency in Romanian and English is required.
- Working knowledge of one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova, including Russian, Bulgarian, Gagauzian, Romani, Ukrainian or sign language would be an asset.
Please note that for this assignment are not eligible those candidates that were engaged in development or implementation of the Action Plan on Ageing 2018 – 2021.
Interested candidates must submit in English the following documents / information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Cover Letter and proposed methodology, explaining why they are the most suitable for the work and providing response to each qualification criteria;
- Duly completed and signed P11 form including past experience in similar assignments and at least 3 reference names;
- Copies of academic diplomas.
The application should be submitted with the mark “National Consultant on MIPAA Evaluation” not later than 11 May 2021, 23:59 (GMT+2:00) to the following email email@example.com
Failure of candidates to submit a duly completed P11 form, as well as false representations on this form, shall constitute sufficient grounds for withdrawal of further consideration of the application. All information provided in the P11 form will be treated as strictly confidential.
The United Nations Organization is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, refugees and other noncitizens legally entitled to work in the Republic of Moldova, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Interested candidates may find out more information about the vacancy and submit their application by May 17th, 2021, 23:59 (GMT+2:00) at the following link: https://bit.ly/32B9B73