We are looking for a skilled writer, passionate to work with words on a daily basis and contribute to a better understanding of the global development sector. As a Content Copywriter you'll rewrite the tenders and grants published on DevelopmentAid.org platform.
- Write clear, compelling texts summarizing the tenders and grants published on our platform
- Conduct thorough internet research in the field of global development
- Understand our audience and engage them through accurate writing
- Work collaboratively across the company, with colleagues from Marketing, IT Development and Data Management Departments
- Fluency in English, especially written
- Skilled writer with an eye for detail
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Part-time work schedule, with the possibility to work from home
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a Monday - Friday work schedule
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code CC-MKT, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us/ for more information.