UNICEF Moldova is seeking to contract an individual consultancy to carry out an external independent appraisal and critical analysis of the draft Moldova Education Sector Plan, assess its soundness, based on the characteristics defined in the GPE/IIEP Guidelines for Education Sector Plan Appraisal and help development partners to ensure the robustness and credibility of the Plan and its M&E framework.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of at least 10 years working within the education sector with experience working in developing country contexts.
- A Master’s degree in education, social sciences, international development with (or equivalent).
- Experience of carrying out past independent appraisals or evaluations/assessments of education sector programs considered an advantage.
- Trained in the GPE-IIEP Guidelines on Education Sector Plan Appraisal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with counterparts in ministries and at the local/school levels.
- Proficient command of English language, excellent writing, analytical and synthesis skills.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/539483/individual-consultant-to-support-the-independent-appraisal-of-the-education-sector-plan-republic-of-moldova
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 19 April 2021
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.