Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. Safeguard Global can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
- Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
- Client’s funds management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during payments process.
- P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
- Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
- Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
- Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business.
- Act in accordance with Safeguard Global values and ethics.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in accounting role
- Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Designed and implemented process improvement initiatives
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, including English Language
- Advanced Excel skills
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 350 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
- Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
- Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
- Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
- Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.