UNICEF Moldova is seeking to contract a National Individual Contractor in Media Relations, to support the national taskforce in implementing the Covid-19 vaccine communication strategy.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or equivalent professional work experience in the communication area, combined with a university degree in a related field;
- Two years of practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media;
- Exposure to health-related subjects and immunization in particular;
- Professional knowledge of Romanian and Russian. Knowledge of English will be considered a strong asset;
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with media representatives, organize public events and write clear and concise communication materials;
- Basic knowledge of video editing, design and layout tools.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 29 March 2021
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.