JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Membership Engagement Manager
Who we are
THE MOLDOVAN ASSOCIATION OF ICT COMPANIES (“ATIC”) is the business Organization uniting more than 60 companies. Umbrella Organization gathering over 7000 employees.
Being established in 2006, ATIC is the action leading association and the voice of the Moldovan ICT industry that promotes the development of the ICT sector in Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between companies, similar organizations, government, state institutions and international organizations. The association was founded to represent the industry on different policy and legislative issues and to facilitate the exchange of best-practices between members. ATIC mission is to protect and promote the Association members’ interests as well as facilitate a more favourable ICT business climate.
Moldovan Association of ICT Companies promotes the development of the ICT sector in the Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between companies, similar organizations, universities, state institutions, international organizations in order to enhance the development of the sector and members capacities, enlarge the market, improve the ICT workforce capacities, protect current investments in the country and participate in the decision making and regulatory process on the national and international level. ATIC will actively promote the interests of the members, by helping delivering
Job Title: Membership Engagement Manager
ATIC is looking for a Membership Engagement Manager to focus on the development of the membership program within ATIC, with a special focus to continuously develop ATIC community. The Membership Manager will focus primarily on planning, organizing, and successfully executing a thoughtful, inclusive, and vibrant membership program that supports the work of our association.
Competencies. Knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will have: an outgoing and friendly demeanor; strong oral and written communication skills; experience with creating and managing meetings/events; experience working in cooperation with companies is a plus; ability to multi-task successfully; excellent organizational and collaborative skills; an ability to maintain the highest professional ethics at all times.
- ·Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or other areas relevant for the implementation of described responsibilities.
- ·1-3 years of professional work experience preferred.
- ·Working knowledge of sales is preferred.
- ·Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- ·Ability to build/maintain relationships with ATIC Members, colleagues and the community.
- ·Customer service experience or working knowledge of sales preferred.
- ·Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- ·Good negotiating skills.
- ·Advanced computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- ·Fluent written and oral knowledge of Romanian/Russian and English.
- ·Ability to respond diplomatically to members and staff.
- ·Ability to think strategically to understand the work intended for collaboration and cooperative involvement.
- ·Innovative / creative thinking and customer oriented in ensuring membership satisfaction and monitorisation.
- ·Understanding of the business and ICT sector in Moldova is a plus.
- ·Understanding of up-to-date communication concepts and instruments, experience in effective dissemination of information to large and diverse groups would be a plus.
- ·Open mindset, highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
- ·Flexibility and adaptability to new ways of working.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- ·Oversight of ATIC Membership platform and data base.
- ·Maintaining regular and courteous contact with our Members and partners.
- Develop and produce various membership and marketing materials and business development and marketing plans.
- ·Increase membership base by adding new members & retaining/upgrading existing members. Ensure membership satisfaction through engagement in events and committees.
- ·Foster the retention plan for all members to ensure consistent engagement and membership renewal. This includes making sure all new members are identified and included in member retention efforts.
- ·Promote member’s news and involvement, develop promotional programs.
- ·Properly filing and archiving of all administrative documents related to the responsabilities listed here.
- ·Working with the team to plan and organize events/conferences aligning with members initiatives.
- ·Developing plans and budgets for assigned Member opportunities and campaigns.
- ·Monitoring and evaluating outcomes of events and campaigns. Utilize database tools to collect, enter and accurately update event, volunteer, and donor information.
- ·Prepare ATIC correspondence and facilitate communication between and among its members.
- ·Assist in the preparation of reports and presentation materials.
- ·Facilitates the communication with new potential members
- ·Supervises the discount program for ATIC members
- ·Ensures onboarding process for new ATIC Members
- ·Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates shall submit CV and motivation letter, in English, by March 18, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email will include the following information: Name/Surname/Membership Engagement Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. ATIC retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.