Issued by: OSCE Mission to Moldova
Vacancy number: VNMOLG00243
Vacancy type: Local Contracted
Grade: G4Number of posts: 1
Duty station: Chisinau
Date of issue: 19 February 2021
Deadline for application: 21 March 2021 - 23:59 Central European Time (CET/CEST)
The incumbent is assigned under the Fund Administration Unit and works under the managerial supervision of the National Procurement and Materials Management Officer, he/she assists in procurement and supply of goods and services to support the Mission’s activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible of the following:
- Assists in, and contributes to planning and managing of all procurement and contractual aspects related to procurement of diverse services and goods, under the supervision of and in coordination with the National Procurement and Materials Management Officer, CFA and Secretariat;
- Verifies the correctness and completeness of purchase requisitions (PRs) entered into Oracle System in accordance with OSCE Financial and Administrative Instructions and prepares Purchase Orders (POs); performs regular closure and reconciliation of POs;
- Verifies, checks and ensures the timely delivery as well as co-ordination, and follow-up of timely procurement with suppliers and vendors of fuel, office and cleaning supplies, stationery, furniture, drinking water, and other disposable items required for daily needs of the Mission; subordinated by and co-ordinated with the Asset Management Assistant on delivery schedules, follow-up and receiving of goods;
- Initiates and performs customs clearances of goods delivered to the Mission, and/or dispatching of goods abroad; collects all shipping documentation (AWB, invoices etc.), in coordination with the broker prepares all necessary official documentation in order to enable shipment and customs clearance for imported/exported goods in a timely manner;
- Performs other duties as assigned. Provides logistic support to Mission members in organization of meetings, conferences or other events in OSCE offices or outside OSCE premises, as well as driving Mission Members or other officials to the events
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: https://www.osce.org/mission-to-moldova.
- Completed secondary education with formal training in administration, commerce, or other related field.Holding a valid driving license;
- Minimum 3 years of clerical experience in commerce or supply chain management or logistics. Computer literate with practical experience with Microsoft software packages;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, and Russian in addition to mother tongue
Monthly remuneration is EUR 539.92, OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment . Please note that CVs and other applications submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form will not be reviewed. Applications received after the deadline, submitted without reference to the vacancy number or in other languages than the English language would not be considered. The OSCE retains the discretion to readvertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.