We are looking for a creative individual to join the Marketing Team as a Social Media Manager. In this position you will develop and administer social media accounts of the company.
- Together with Marketing Director works on social media strategies for 3 international brands of the company
- Creates original content, managing posts and interacting with the followers
- Performs research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generates, edits, publishes and shares engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Suggests and implements new features to develop brand awareness
- Stays up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Collaboration with graphic and video designer journalists
- Fluent in English, especially written
- Very good computer skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform should be approached in different scenarios
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Hybrid workplace, allowing for remote work but also offering the option to come to the office when necessary
- Be part of a professional Marketing team along with experienced, local and international writers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.