Open to national experts
Deadline: January 29, 2021 COB
Internews in Moldova is looking for a qualified digital media specialist to provide in-house assistance for several media outlets from Moldova. Specifically, the expert should provide a:
- four-day training session on advanced social media use for social media teams;
- two-day training session for one Social Media Manager and other relevant staff members;
- four-day coaching for Content Distribution Managers;
- two-day training session on how to use a YouTube channel (content production and promoting on YouTube).
The expert will provide a written set of recommendations for implementing best practices in this field, helping media organizations to maintain their strong online voices on social media and to improve their presence across different platforms. The consultant will teach relevant staff members how to plan and execute digital strategies by working on the data and audience, finding the best ways to operate on media channels.
Note: The period of implementation, specific and more advanced topics for this consultancy, and the name of media organizations to work with will be discussed with the selected expert.
- Analysis of social media presence of these media organizations;
- Assessment of content, social media audience base and competitive landscape of the media organizations;
- Clear guidelines development for digital media management, aligned with current trends in the field;
- Relevant staff training on how to properly use social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Ok.ru, TikTok, Youtube, etc.) and on how to monitor digital media progress using various tools;
- Together with the media organizations developing and implementing strategies that enhance the social media output and engagement with digital audiences.
- At least five years of proven work experience as a digital media and social media content management specialist or similar activities;
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing and social media, and in-depth understanding of new trends;
- Certification in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, or Facebook Advertising (Blueprint Certification) will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in providing consultancy and training sessions in this area;
- Familiarity with the local media landscape would be an asset;
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- Capacity to analyze, monitor, synthesize, and evaluate.
- An updated CV, including contact details for at least two references;
- Financial offer.
Application Submission Instruction
All interested experts are encouraged to submit their applications electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media and YouTube Management in the subject line, until January 29, 2021.
For any additional questions, please contact Internews in Moldova staff at +373 60500570.
This activity is part of the USAID and UK funded project “Media Enabling Democracy, Inclusion and Accountability in Moldova” (MEDIA-M), and the Swedish development assistance financed "Support to Moldovan Media and Innovative Media Literacy Efforts" project, both implemented by Internews in Moldova.