Front-End Developer (React)
Project: industry-leading home goods company and e-commerce retailer
- You write clean and self-documented code in one of ES2015+, TypeScript
- Strong knowledge and experience with React
- Practical experience on integrating RESTful APIs and understanding of it's principles
- "Bootstrap free" experience in building rich user interfaces compliant with W3C standards
- Experience with git
- Basic understanding of Linux and it's cli.
Will be considered as a plus:
- NoSQL and RDBMS database knowledge
- Practical experience with paradigms and patterns related to functional programming, reactive programming
- Experience in building complex charts using (SVG, Canvas, CSS animations)
- Looking forward to using GraphQL
- Progressive Web Apps
- Basic understanding of Docker and CI/CD processes.
- An open attitude towards new frameworks and technologies
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free English lessons
- Additional training, certifications, courses, and books provided by the Company
What you should know about us?
We are Titanium.Codes, an IT-company that actively researches and implements new tech solutions, works exclusively with exciting and daring projects, but most importantly we work with a wide range of interesting and diverse professionals.