We are looking for a highly motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including the DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads and other individual research resources.
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help the Business Development Manager to build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients on the database
- Responsible for the Business Development Manager’s communication with clients during their absence
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of an additional language (French, German) would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to detail and customer oriented
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work from home is possible along with the option to come to the office when necessary
- Work with organizations worldwide operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your CV in English, marked with the job code LG-CSD, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.