Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium is a consortium member of the USAID funded Data for Impact (D4I) Project. The D4I mission is to support countries to realize the power of data as evidence that can improve programs, policies, and outcomes. The D4I strengthens the technical and organizational capacity of local partners to collect, analyze, and use data to support their move to self-reliance. https://www.data4impactproject.org
In the Republic of Moldova, the project has two main areas of work:
- Development and piloting of a longitudinal case management information system
- Capacity strengthening activities in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), including indicator development, data quality and use of information, and governance of the care reform sector as it pertains to use of data for decision making.
The main beneficiaries of the project are the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection, the National Social Assistance Agency and the Territorial Social Assistance Structures.
Palladium is currently seeking a M&E Consultant to develop a M&E Leaners’ Guide for the staff of the National Social Assistance Agency (NSAA), as part of D4I capacity strengthening activity.
Reports to: Resident Advisor
Duration: 15 consultancy days
Location: Chișinău, Moldova
- Review the M&E capacity assessment and support plan of the NSAA as well as similar guides which will be made available by D4I
- Develop an outline structure (content) of the guide and agree it with the NSAA and D4I team
- Submit a first draft by November 15, 2020
- Incorporate the feedback from NSAA and D4I and submit a final draft by November 30, 2020
- Knowledge of Moldovan child protection policies, legislation and institutional framework
- Expertise in monitoring & evaluation, particularly in the area of child/social protection;
- Demonstrated experience in developing M&E reports, assessments, studies and resource materials relevant to social protection
- Professional experience at the national level working with high-level stakeholders, such as ministries and governmental agencies
- Excellent command of written and spoken Romanian and English
- Computer literacy
Closing date for submission of cover letter and CV: October 26, 2020. Please send your applications at: https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/10037?c=palladium