UNICEF Moldova is seeking the support of an Individual Contractor to provide effective and efficient management of advocacy and communication activities implemented at the national level and act as a liaison between relevant CSOs counterparts, mass-media/content creator vendors and UNICEF and UN Moldova teams.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in one of the following: communication, public relations, social science, management, public administration, or a related field is required;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in public relations and communications, preferably with a focus on youth, social issues, human rights or child rights;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), sensitivity and high ethical standards are a must;
- Experience in development of communication materials and social mobilization tools for young people and adolescents through cultural and sports activities is required;
- Proven familiarity with UNICEF in Moldova or other UN agencies and/or matters related to violence against children is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of English and knowledge of a local language (Romanian and/or Russian) is required.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 21 September 2020
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.