Safeguard Global help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions. Our main goal is to ensure that we give our best, that we develop our talents, that we accept responsibility, and that we prefer to choose what is right over what is easy.
The accountant will manage Payroll Processes for companies located in France.
- Managing end to end payroll processes for our global clients (well-known companies from different industries and locations) and ensuring accurate and timely data flow between clients and local payroll partners;
- Distribute employee salary paychecks on time and accurately
- Acting as the main contact for our clients and ensuring excellent communication and issues resolution;
- Submitting accurate payroll data to the clients or partners;
- Utilize computer software for data entry and accounts management
- File relevant reports and documents as needed
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward of the company.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You speak English and French;
- You have an economic/financial/international relations education background and would enjoy working in this field.
- You are excited to develop yourself in an international environment;
- You have little experience in payroll or in other economic fields
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics.
What we can offer to you?
• Great opportunity to work in a global company
• Work from home during these hard times
• Multiple career development opportunities (training, courses, team-buildings)
• Flexible internal policies
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey. Please send your CV in English to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.