UNICEF Moldova is looking for an Operations Manager, NO-C (for Moldovan nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is looking for an Operations Manager, NO-C, who will be accountable for management of cost effective, efficient and secure operations, in support of management, administration and implementation of the country programmes. The incumbent will manage the office’s operations (Finance, HR, ICT and Supply) related functions.
Qualifications and experience:
- An Advanced University Degree (Master’s and above) in one of the following areas is required: Business management; Financial management; Accounting; Public Finance; and related operations function (Supply Chain, Human Resources, Information Technology, International Business, Project management, etc.) or a full professional accounting designation (CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CPFA, Expert Comptable) from an internationally recognized institute/body of accountancy with valid membership in good standing is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, at the national and/or international level, is required, specifically in implementing organizational initiatives in one or more operations management area including budget; financial management and reporting; facilities management; administration; supply and logistics management; information and communication technology; human resources.
- Knowledge of Results Based Management is a requirement.
- Experience in working with corporate ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning) and IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards) is highly desirable.
- Additional experience in one or more of the following areas, would be desired: Audit and investigations Safety and security Grant Management Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience in a UN system agency, large private or public company, or experience working in a developing country and/or humanitarian/ emergency context is an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and English is required. Knowledge of Russian and another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 11 February 2020
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.