Information from the company: The incumbent is expected to be deeply involved and offer a strong and confidential support to the Country Manager in his daily activities by handling highly confidential information and by facilitating the efficient communication with internal and external parties. The position holder will also: assist Management Team in their daily administrative activities; manage travel desk for the whole organization and provide support in corporate events organization and other administrative duties. Additionally, the incumbent will strive for efficient inter-departmental information exchange, good communication, and novel ideas generation correlated to job and workplace organization.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position within an international environment;
- Event management experience;
- Highly developed planning & organizing skills (related to agenda, meetings, conferences, travel and accommodation);
- Very good communication and problem solving abilities;
- Proactive self-starter, fast - learner and curious;
- Attention to details;
- High ethical standards;
- Excellent Romanian, English knowledge (written and spoken);
- Good PC skills: MS Office;
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive compensation;
- Benefits package;
- Professional development and career opportunities.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting email address: [email protected]
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code GMA in the subject line or resume.
For additional information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
For more vacancies don't hesitate to visit our site: search4staff.com