We are looking for a reliable and experienced software engineer to be a part of the team, responsible for developing a transaction aggregator server app which processes incoming events to produce a custom output for our client. The application uses real-time computing and multi-threading to quickly react to events, similar to a Forex trading client app. The application is being developed using Kotlin/Ktor running on JVM.
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles;
• Experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++;
• Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP;
• Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc;
• 4 years minimum overall programming experience;
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
• Good spoken/written English;
• Demonstrable knowledge of the Actor Model and Event Sourcing patterns;
• Knowledge of Docker and other orchestration tools.
• An experience-based competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.
To apply, send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.