The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an expert to develop the content of the guide for NAC anti-corruption volunteers within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova (ACT Project)”.
The tender is open to individuals, citizens of the Republic of Moldova. The selected bidder will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title not later than November 13, 2023, time 15:00.
The proposed expert for this assignment shall meet the following criteria:
- Education: master’s degree in law/ pedagogy or related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in the justice sector of the Republic of Moldova with a strong focus to the anticorruption field.
- At least 3 years of experience in pedagogy or related field with a strong background in working with youth for development of educational content. (Please provide a list with relevant projects/activities in this regard).
- Proven experience in collaboration with anticorruption institutions and youth organizations will be a strong asset.
- Proven experience in working for/with Development Cooperation or donor community.
- Fluency in Romanian and English languages is required.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Curriculum Vitae and any available professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment.
- Concept for service delivery that will consist of up to 5 pages (A4, arial 11, line spacing 1.15).
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), including gross daily rate in MDL, the distribution of the days per the expected deliverables in the total amount per up to 12 workdays of the assignment.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio: appropriateness of suggested concept and qualifications of the proposed expert 70%, price offer 30%.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83450111) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 73/1, Chișinău, MD-2001) not later than November 13, 2023, time 15:00.