The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking an individual expert to provide expertise and advice on public relations and crisis communication within the Info Trust Alliance project. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between October 2023 – August 2024.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 29, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- Advanced degree in a relevant field such as Communication, International Relations, or a related discipline;
- Strong understanding of communication strategies and information security;
- Strong regional and local contacts, ability to reach out to key stakeholders;
- Familiar with the priorities and mandates of state institutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Excellent command of Romanian, Russian and English;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Proven professional experience of at least 12 years in communication - writing and content development for international organizations, government authorities or media;
- Previous working and analytical experience in designing communication plans for public institutions and/or civil society organisations;
- Experience in working within international or cross-cultural contexts.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Detailed CV and maximum 2 pages of Motivation letter.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted, the gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 180 workdays of assignment.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV) and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83448639, not later than October 3, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.