The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking 2 national experts who will be selected for the tender procedure to be part of the Evaluation Committee. Each expert will be individually responsible for the evaluation of bids. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between June 2023 – July 2023.
The selected experts will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 8, 2023, 17:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term experts shall meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- Master’s Degree or academic equivalent in the field of Engineering, Finance, Law, Public Administration or any related relevant discipline;
- Technical experience in energy efficiency projects.
- Proven track record in providing evaluation of bids or elaboration of the tender dossiers: at least 3 evaluations for national experts.
- Good knowledge of the public procurement legal framework according to the EU PraG and Public Procurement EU Directives;
- Good understanding of public administration & public investment sector.
- At least 3 years engineering experience with technical aspects of energy efficiency projects, understanding of the technical quality of proposed materials and solutions and ability to analyse them with regard to the tender documentation specifications.
- Experience in EE tender evaluation.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Detailed CV and maximum 2 pages of Motivation letter.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted, the gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 14 workdays of assignment.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
The experts should not apply as a team. The experts shall apply separately. Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract (2 separate contracts).
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the Technical Proposal and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted electronically, showing the tender numberand subject on it, to the address to email@example.com not later than 09.06.2023, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.