Tender no. 83440124
for contracting a short-term expert to provide support in strengthening the public policy coordination capacities in accordance with the EU acquis in the area of infrastructure and regional development
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking an individual expert to provide expertise and advice in strengthening the capacities of the public policy coordination in accordance with the EU acquis in the area of infrastructure and regional development within the project Policy Advisory Fund. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between June 2023 – December 2023.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 9, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in economy, business administration or social sciences;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national institutions, stakeholders and beneficiaries;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- At least 7 years of proven experience in analysis, monitoring and evaluation of public policies, supportive documentation etc.;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in the field of public administration;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
- Strong regional and local contacts, ability to reach out to key stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of the national legislation in the field of public administration and in the field of monitoring and evaluation of public policies.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Detailed CV and maximum 2 pages of Motivation letter.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted, the gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 105 workdays of assignment.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the Technical Proposal (CV) and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83440124, not later than June 12, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.