Tender no. 83435348 for contracting service provider in raising awareness on digital transformation
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking to contract a service provider in raising awareness on digital transformation. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between May 2023 – April 2024.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than April 20, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Service provider team members shall meet the following criteria:
Qualification and skills
- Key experts: University degree in Public Administration, IT and/or Communication Science, Business Administration or related field;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet (tight) deadlines;
- Very good skills in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.);
- Excellent event management and logistical skills;
- Proven report writing skills.
- Proven professional experience of at least 7 years in providing expertise and promoting good governance and systemic reforms, participatory democracy and citizens’ participation in decision-making processes on the national and local levels;
- The service provider shall demonstrate human and technical resources for successfully delivering the assignment (at least 6 persons thereof at least 1 key expert from the diaspora):
- 1 team leader, with strong knowledge and understanding of digitalization and digital technologies and experience in project management, with a proven track record of leading successful projects;
- 3 key experts, with strong background in good governance, public administration, digitalization and communication each having at least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- 2 non-key experts, assisting the expert team in areas such as communication, event management and other, having at least 2 years of related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of EU Integration, Eastern Partnership and its regional development context;
- Proven skills and expertise to carry out activities in the required field, including staff with professional language skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
- Strong regional and local contacts, ability to reach out to key stakeholders.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Company overview (profile), including a brief information on previous performance, describing recent contracts of similar scope;
- Concept on the approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the proposed activities and implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team composition and CVs of proposed key- and non-key-experts according to described requirements;
- Letter of interest, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations and confirmation of resources for the fulfilment of the assignment (up to 2 pages);
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Financial offer shall include a detailed breakdown of costs, costs related to organization of events, communication and administration, as well as the total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%, company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical Proposal and 30% for the financial Proposal. Shortlisted applicants might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83435348, not later than April 25, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.