Tender no. 83435214 For contracting a local Electrical Engineer/Energy Efficiency Specialist to provide technical support and expertise to the project in implementation of energy efficiency and renewable measures for anti-corruption institutions (two p
The scope of this assignment is to provide expertise to the project in contracting the design and supply companies
for works and assets and technical assistance in monitoring the progress and quality of works necessary for
equipping two public buildings with energy efficiency tools (generators, photovoltaic plants).
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR). For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than April 10, 2023 time 15:00
Candidates shall demonstrate that they fulfil the following criteria:
- University Degree in power engineering/, energy, architecture/ civil engineering or other relevant related area.
- Certificate of Technical Supervision of construction works (Certificat de atestare tehnico-profesională a specialiștilor pentru lucrări specializate şi instalaţii aferente construcţiilor).
- Seven (7) years of work experience in the field of electrical engineering /civil engineering;
- Extensive proven experience in construction of small-scale infrastructure and civil works, buildings renovation and equipping with energy efficiency tools – specifically with the PV systems (details of works done shall be indicated in the CV);
- Experience in management and supervising the team of experts/consultants;
- Knowledge and experience in checking the bill of quantities (BoQs);
- In depth knowledge of national legislation pertaining to the construction works related and energy efficiency measures implementation;
- Previous experience in development assistance or related work for a donor organization, development partners, would be an advantage.
- Language skills: excellent command of written and spoken Romanian. Command of English would be a strong advantage
Interested candidates shall submit the following set of documents:
- Detailed CV with the list of similar implemented assignments and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- Financial offer, including gross (ro. - brut) daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 50 workdays per assignment, for the period April – December 2023.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV, Cover letter) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83435214), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than April 11, 2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.