Tender no 83434747 Organization of a series of events for project activities
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company to perform organisation of a series of events for project activities within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”.
The proposed assignment seeks to conduct a series of workshops/trainings provided to the partners institutions members, based on consultancy contract implementation.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than April 3, 2023 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
Financial Offer Including:
- total experts’ fees,
- all auxiliary costs according to the activities requested in the Terms of Reference
- total estimated budget, expressed in MDL, 0% VAT.
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL, all in a separate sealed envelope containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Technical offer must compulsorily contain (in a separate sealed envelope, length of the offer will not exceed 5 pages) based on the terms of reference must contain the following chapters:
- Company / organization profile. Description of relevant implemented projects (at least 3) in the last 3 years.
- Brief strategy, description for delivering the service according to the ToR.
- Management of the project (approach and procedure for project coordination).
- Personnel assignment plan (who, when, what work steps), including explanation and specification of expert days).
- Number of permanent employees for the last three years of activity.
- CVs of the involved experts.
- Certificates and authorizations confirming the permission to carry out the requested activities.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Copy of the organization’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment
- Company’s bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83434747), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than not later than April 5, 2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.