Re-announcement Tender no. 83432784 for the contracting of a short-term expert to support to the State Chancellery in the development of the Civil Society Development Program (CSDP)
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking an individual expert to provide expertise and advice on development of the Civil Society Development Program (CSDP) within the project Policy Advisory Fund. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between April 2023 – October 2023.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than March 24, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in public administration, social science, law or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in public policy development, monitoring and evaluation of public policies will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the national legislation and methodological framework in the field of public policy development, monitoring and evaluation;
- At least 2 proven assignments on developing or providing support for the development of policy documents for the public authorities in the Republic of Moldova;
- Previous experience in working in the area of public policy development, monitoring and evaluation in the civil society development sector will be a high advantage;
- Knowledge of the National Development Strategy European Moldova 2030, the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is an advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV) and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83432784, not later than March 27, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.