Procurement of one tractor, technical equipment, and accessories for tractor under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities - Extended
Subject: Procurement of one tractor, technical equipment, and accessories for tractor under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities - EXTENDED
Request for Proposals (RfP) No.: FY23-CM-EQP-TRCT (02)
Date of launch: November 24, 2022, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
EXTENDED Deadline for Questions: December 15, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
EXTENDED Deadline for Submission of Proposal: December 20, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Summary of the Comunitatea Mea (CM) Program
The Comunitatea Mea Program aims to strengthen local government to become more effective, transparent and accountable to citizens and to build local government’s capacity in meeting citizens’ needs. Details are available at https://www.irex.org/project/comunitatea-mea-my-community.
The aim: The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit proposals for the procurement of the specialized equipment and accessories for it under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities, as following:
Type of equipment and accessories
Number of units
Tractor 75-115 C.P.
Trailer with tipping platform – Tractor Coupling 75-115 C.P.
Bucket Loading Equipment – Tractor Front Coupling 75-115 C.P.
Snow Cleaning Equipment with Blade - Front Coupling to Tractor 75-115 C.P.
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to email@example.com until November 30, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS OR CLARIFICATIONS IS DECEMBER 15, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time).
- IREX will publish its responses not later than December 02, 2022, on https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info on the same page as the RfP in a form of a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 16, 2022, 17:00 (Chisinau local time).
- Deadline for Submission of Proposal: December 09, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Proposals received after 10:00 on December 09, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 20, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.3 for more information.
Estimated timeline of delivery: December 2022 – February 2023
- For more details related to this RfP FY23-CM-EQP-TRCT (02), please consult:
- Instructions for Applicants from the REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RfP) - FY23-CM-EQP-TRCT (02);
- Technical Specifications (TS) (Annex I).
- Proposals must be comprised of the following documents:
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex II)
- Financial Proposal Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Form (Annex IV)
- Experience and past performance Form (Annex V) and,
- all other required documents as stated in the clause 9, Proposal content from the section Instructions to Applicants from RfP.
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your proposal via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RFP No.: FY23-CM-EQP-TRCT (02), Company Name.”
- Proposals received after December 09, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 20, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.3 for more information.
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Proposals must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All proposal prices indicated in the financial proposal should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), with application of the VAT exemption with the right of deduction (VAT 0%).
Comunitatea Mea project is registered under number 8721138910631 in the LIST of ongoing technical assistance projects covered by international treaties for the application of exemptions from income tax, excise duties, customs duties, duties on customs procedures, taxes on goods which, in the process use, causes environmental pollution, as well as the application of the VAT exemption with the right of deduction for the goods and services intended for them (Annex no. 1 to the Government Decision no. 246 of 08.04.2010 on how to apply the related fiscal and customs facilities implementation of ongoing technical and investment assistance projects, which fall under the international treaties to which the Republic of Moldova is a party).
- After proposal submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted proposals that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of supply must correspond to 100 % of the specifications in Annex I (Technical Specifications) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the accessories/equipment incurred until delivery of the accessories/equipment and Related Services to their final destination (at the Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Site. Partial and or incomplete proposals shall be rejected as non-responsive.
NO ADVANCE PAYMENT WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Source and Nationality Requirements
The Applicant must ensure that the procurement did not originate in the USAID prohibited source countries. ADS 310 - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310 - states the following: No services may be procured from suppliers with a nationality from countries designated by USAID as “prohibited sources.” Additionally, no goods may be procured from source countries that are designated as prohibited sources. The list of countries designated as prohibited sourcescan be found here - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310mac under List of Prohibited Source Countries and here https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information.
If IREX determines that the Applicant has procured any commodities or services under the award related to this RfP contrary to the requirements of this provision, and has received payment for such purposes, IREX may require the Applicant to refund the entire amount of the purchase.
The desired source and nationality of procurement would be EU countries, Turkey, USA, etc. Please check the link above to see the list of prohibited source countries prior to submitting the offer, as source countries may be on USAID’s barred countries and will not be considered.
- The applicant MAY SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE PROPOSAL which meets the requirements under this RfP.
If the Applicant is going to submit more than one proposal, IREX recommends each proposal to be submitted separately or included in the same email and named correspondingly, for example: Proposal No. 1, 2, 3. etc.
The RfP is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfP and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information