The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an expert able to develop the Small Producers Program, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” (SBC) project.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than December 19, time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to develop the Small Producers Program aimed to define this target group, support financially and non-financially the ecosystem of family business and microenterprise, as well as to contribute to the reduction of the informal economy in the Republic of Moldova.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Definition of the concept of “Small Producer” to be further used in the Moldovan legal framework, based on consultations with relevant stakeholders on the existent platforms and with the SBC team.
- Development of the draft Small Producers Program, as ODA (Organisation on Entrepreneurship Development) budgetary Program, based on the identified needs as a support of the envisaged target group.
- Preparation of the supportive documentation (Impact Analysis; Informative Note).
- Facilitation of the public consultations process and preparation of the Table of comments.
- Finalization of the draft Small Producers Program and supportive documentation to be ready for the Government adoption.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian. The application shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter,
- concept (technical approach/methodical procedures): interpretation of objectives, terms of reference, implementation methods,
- financial offer including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 45 workdays of assignment (in a separate document).
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83427485) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 20.12.2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.