The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies able to develop a comprehensive Industrialization Program of ATU Gagauzia for 2023-2025, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
The selected organization will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than December 16, time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to develop a comprehensive Industrialization Program of ATU Gagauzia for 2023-2025 aimed to ensure a consolidated policy framework and boost the economic and industrial development of the region.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Elaborate the Industrialization Program of ATU Gagauzia for 2023-2025;
- Elaborate the Action Plan to the Industrialization Program of ATU Gagauzia for 2023-2025 (as a part of it);
- Elaborate the Informative Note to the Industrialization Program of ATU Gagauzia for 2023-2025;
- Arrange working meetings, and coordinate activities and drafts with key stakeholders;
- Support the Executive Committee of ATU Gagauzia in public consultation process, and adjust the drafts based on received comments, proposals, recommendations.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (according to the ToR, item 6):
- Part 1: Technical offer (according to the technical offer description in TOR)- all in a separate sealed envelope - that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables;
The technical offer should also include:
- Certificates and authorizations confirming the permission to carry out the requested activities;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Part 2: Financial offer (according to the financial offer description in TOR) all in a separate sealed envelope - detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83427471) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 19.12.2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender