The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an expert able to elaborate an Impact Analysis on creation of the Office for Relations with Roma Population, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than December 9, time 15:00.
The objective of the current assignment is to develop an Impact Analysis (ex-ante) on creation of the Office for Relations with Roma Population, aimed to improve the institutional framework for this national minority.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop an Impact Analysis on creation of the Office for Relations with Roma Population;
- Participate in meetings, including in the Working Group meeting for the implementation of the Program on the support of Roma population from the RoM for 2022-2025, to discuss the draft of the above-mentioned Impact Analysis, and to finalize it properly;
- Participate in the public presentation of the Impact Analysis on creation of the Office for Relations with Roma Population.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (according to the ToR, item 5):
- Part 1: Technical offer, that include the detailed CV and cover letter, also the concept note;
- Part 2: Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 20 workdays of assignment (December 2022 – February 2023).
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83426817) and subject on it, not later than December 13, 2022, time 15:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.