The German Development Cooperation through GIZ calls companies in the Republic of Moldova to supply medical equipment and medical furniture items necessary for the operation of the rural health units in communes of Talmaza, Cioburciu, Rascaeti, and Purcari in Stefan Voda district within the Project: “Confidence Building Measures along the Dniester River”.
To request the technical specifications and for clarifications regarding the tender, contact the e-mail address email@example.com, no later than 22.11.2022.
Interested bidders are required to submit the following set of documents:
- Offer (duly signed and stamped), calculated in MDL at 0% VAT and goods delivery time;
- Certificates of origin for the goods offered;
- Short description/overview of the company experience and qualification;
- Contact information for the bidder and responsible person;
- Bank data including bank name, bank code, and IBAN MDL;
- Copy of company registration certificate (registration in the Republic of Moldova), as well as other related licenses and permissions; No-debt certificate from the Moldovan State Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
All documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, showing the tender name and number (91168465) on it.
The applications shall be delivered to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau. (MD-2001 Chisinau
73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor) not later 25.11.2022, time 15:00.
Applications submitted after the deadline, or inappropriately sealed, as well as incomplete offers will not be considered.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Government of Germany.