The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a consultant (Junior Energy Efficiency technical expert) to support the Straseni district authorities in the development of a Local action plan for three years in the field of energy efficiency in public buildings from Straseni district, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than October 27, 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to provide support to (1) review and analyze the implementation of previous Local Action Plan in Energy Efficiency (LAPEE) for 2019-2021 and present the results and lessons learned in a workshop with participation of representatives of LPAs (2) update and develop the Local action plan for next three years in the field of energy efficiency in public buildings from Straseni rayon. Moreover, the expert shall provide support in the organization and coordination of all activities required for participatory development and approval of the aforementioned documents.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop an action plan for the implementation of the assignment and participate at the kick-off meeting,
- Support the Rayon Energy Efficiency manager to analyze the level of implementation of LAPEE for 2019-2021 and prepare a short report with main findings,
- Provide support to Rayon EE manager in collecting and processing the data for updating the LAPEE for 2023-2025 years,
- Provide support to Rayon EE Manger and working group to draft the Local action plan in the field of energy efficiency in public buildings from Straseni rayon,
- Support in adjusting the Local action plan in the field of energy efficiency in public buildings from Straseni rayon, based on comments received,
- Support Rayon EE Manager in preparing the final version of the Local action plan,
- Compile the final report on the implementation of the assignment.
Interested bidders can submit their applications, consisting of:
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 16 workdays of assignment, for the period November 2022 – March 2023,
- detailed CV (including contact details) and cover letter,
- concept note (maximum 3 pages, a brief outline of the assignment implementation).
After the offer acceptance, the bidder could be further asked for additional documentation, such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical part (CV; cover letter; concept note) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83418592) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 01.11.2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete, non-compliant to the TOR applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.