The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or an organisation for conducting the functional assessment of the placement of the regional offices of Specialised Prosecutor's Office on Organised Crime and Special Causes (PCCOCS) within its project “Strengthen the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The proposed assignment seeks to identify and assess the needs, gaps and constraints in the activities of the Specialised Prosecutor's Office on Organised Crime and Special Causes (PCCOCS), and to formulate a set of short to medium term policy recommendations aimed at determining the effectiveness and efficiency of PCCOCS in investigating and prosecuting organised crime, human trafficking, money laundering, fraud, as well as other special cases under the PCCOCS’s jurisdiction.
Applying organizations are encouraged to establish partnerships with other organizations with relevant experience in the fields targeted by this tender and/or subcontract national and international experts.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, October 12, 2022 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company / CSO overview (profile for each organization participating in the Consortium);
- Short description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- List of works (reports or policy analysis) related to area of good governance, public policy and anti-corruption or anti-money laundering.
- CVs of the expert team;
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company or CSO / expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83417485) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than October 17, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, non-compliant to the TOR, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.