Title: Extension of the public street lighting system in Rusestii Noi commune, Ialoveni raion
Tender identification number: FY23-CM-RUN (01)
Launch date: August 26, 2022, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Deadline: September 16, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Contracting authority: Public Association International Research & Exchanges Board, Representation in Moldova "IREX" (PA IREX Moldova)
Comunitatea Mea Program, a program administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites competent and experienced contractors to submit a Bid for the extension of the public street lighting system in Rusestii Noi commune, Ialoveni raion. The Rusestii Noi Mayoralty is the Beneficiary of this project.
Scope of Work: The scope of the project is to improve the safety of the community of Rusestii Noi by improving the street lighting system and consists in of following works:
- Installation of 50 LED lamps - nominal power 30W;
- Installation of 71 LED lamps - nominal power 50W;
- Installation of 4 LED lamps - nominal power 150W;
- Installation of 32 LED lamps - nominal power 240W;
- Installation of circa 4,140 m of suspended cable;
- Installation of 69 pilons de reinforced concrete;
- Installation of 8 pilons de zinc plated steel.
The estimated period for the completion of the works is maximum four (4) months.
This announcement represents a relaunch of the tender FY22-CM-RUN (02) "Extension of the public street lighting system in Rusestii Noi commune, Ialoveni raion" launched on May 13, 2022.
IMPORTANT! To the attention of potential bidders: for the current tender, some changes were operated in the section III Technical Requirements. Thus, for the purpose of preparing the bidding documents, the updated version of that section shall be carefully reviewed.
TENDER DEADLINES (all mentioned times are local, Chisinau time):
Interested Bidders must register their firms by 17:00, September 13, 2022 by filling out the Registration Form and sending it ONLY to email@example.com
PROJECT SITE VISIT:
IREX will organize a Project site visit on:
Date: September 05, 2022
Time: 12:00 (Chisinau local time)
Location: in front of the Mayoralty of the Rusestii Noi commune, Ialoveni raion
The IREX focal point for the arrangement is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, confirm your participation at the Project Site visit, ONLY by email to email@example.com by September 02, 2022, 17:00 (Chisinau local time).
A representative of IREX and LPA will be available to meet the intending Bidders at the address indicated above. The IREX’s representative will not be available at any other time and day for Project Site visits. The costs of visiting the Project Site shall be the Bidder’s own responsibility. The Bidders can raise questions, see technical documentation, check the Project Site environment.
If the Bidders have questions or clarifications during and after the Project Site Visit, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10:00, September 07, 2022 indicating the tender number in the subject title. IREX shall forward copies of its response to all registered Bidders as a Bid Bulletin, as well as the Bid Bulletin will be available to all prospective Bidders on https://tender.md.irex.org/en/info on the same page as the Bidding Documents, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source.
No verbal statement made during the Project Site visit shall modify the terms and conditions of the Bidding Documents, unless specifically incorporated in the Bid Bulletin of the Bidder’s Project Site visit or issued as an amendment to Bidding Documents.
REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATIONS/QUESTIONS FROM BIDDERS:
If the Bidders have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to email@example.com until 10:00, September 07, 2022 indicating the tender number in the subject title.
Bids must be received by IREX ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10:00, September 16 2022. Bids received after the deadline, as well as incomplete Bids will not be considered.
Bid proposals can be submitted electronically only. Financial offers shall be made in MDL (Moldovan Lei). Detailed information regarding the submittal of the bids is presented in the Bidding Documents. No appeal against contract decision award is allowed.
- Documents/bid proposals sent electronically need to be addressed ONLY to the following e-mail address email@example.com not later than deadline mentioned in the timeline above. If the electronic files are more than 25 MB in memory, the Bidder may submit the Technical and Financial Offer by saving the files on one of the file sharing platforms such as Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, send.Tresorit.com etc. and submitting a link ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT: For electronic submission, in order to secure the secrecy of the financial bid, please archive the financial offer into an encrypted zip file. DO NOT SEND THE PASSWORD with your original electronic submission, but instead save it securely and send the zip file. The password shall be requested by IREX for successful technical offers after the technical evaluation will be complete and final records of the technical score have been made. The financial offers that were not password protected, IREX will still consider and protect their secrecy but at least 1 (one) person from IREX would be able to access the file and this will be considered acceptable by the bidder.
PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF BIDS:
Bids must remain valid for 90 (ninety) days after the bid submission deadline date specified in Bidding Documents. The period of the validity of Bids shall be until December 15, 2022, inclusive. Details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
The Bidder must furnish as part of its bid, a bid security in the total amount of 22,775 MDL and shall be valid for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days after the expiration of the period of validity of the Bidder’s Bid mentioned in the Bidding Documents.
The Bid security shall be valid for a minimum until January 12, 2023, inclusive. Details are provided in Bidding Documents.
ATTENTION: The beneficiary of the bid security is the Public Association International Research & Exchanges Board, Representation in Moldova "IREX".
Evaluation Method for the Award of Contract: IREX will consider a combination of technical score and financial score, with a ratio of 50-50. Detailed evaluation criteria and formulas are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information
By applying to this Tender, the Bidder agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this Bidding Documents. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their bids and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tender. Participation of Bidders in this Tender will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Bidder. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any bid that does not conform with the requirements of the bidding documents or to annul the entire tender process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.