Request for Expressions of Interest Administrative Assistant Republic of Moldova Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-303792-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of this assignment is to offer support to the e-Governance Agency in its capacity of Implementing Authority of the Modernization of Government Services Project (MGSP) in office and project administrative tasks.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following qualification requirements:
- University degree in areas such as Economics, International Relations, Finance, Law, Foreign languages or other related fields
- Minimum two years of clerical, administrative, secretarial practices and procedures within the private and/or public sector, projects or international institutions (World Bank, IMF, UNO)
- Familiarity with the existing national regulatory framework for filing nomenclature and archiving in central public administrations
- Proven skills to draft, edit and update official letters and briefing notes
- Computer proficiency (Windows, MS Office, Internet advanced user)
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in Romanian, and Russian
- Knowledge about Government digital transformation and the mandate of the e-Governance Agency would be a strong asset
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English would be a strong asset
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in September 2022.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference: https://egov.md/ro/node/39479
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Administrative assistant by August 14, 2022 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
phone: +373 69883380