The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to strengthen the capacities of the civil servants in reporting on the results of public policy and 2030 Agenda implementation.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than July 29, time 15:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master´s degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Law, Economics or other relevant areas;
- Proven experience in elaboration of progress and/or evaluation reports of public policy documents;
- Proven experience in drafting policies, guidelines and documents for public authorities;
- Proven experience in conducting trainings for civil servants in the Republic of Moldova;
- Proven experience with the 2030 Agenda and applying the LNOB principle is a strong advantage;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the public policy elaboration or training delivery for public authorities;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems.
Applications shall include:
- A short technical proposal outlining (in a separate document):
- Description of the implementation vision and methodology, as well as the proposed schedule for the realization of the assignment;
- Detailed CV and maximum two pages Motivation letter.
- financial offer (in a separate document), including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up 35 workdays of assignment, for the period August 2022 – December 2022.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83413949) and subject on it, not later than August 2, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.