Subject: Procurement of two (2) solid waste collections trucks under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities
RFP No.: FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01)
Date of launch: June 29, 2022, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Questions: July 18, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Submission of Proposal: July 25, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Summary of the Comunitatea Mea (CM) Program
The Comunitatea Mea Program aims to strengthen local government to become more effective, transparent and accountable to citizens and to build local government’s capacity in meeting citizens’ needs. Details are available at https://www.irex.org/project/comunitatea-mea-my-community.
The aim: The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit proposals for the procurement of the specialized equipment/goods under CM Community Development Projects aiming to improve the solid waste collection system in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita, as following:
Type of equipment/goods
Number of units
Procurement of the solid waste collection truck with 10 m3 capacity
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10:00 on July 18, 2022 (Chisinau local time).
- IREX will publish its responses on its website as a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source, on July 20, 2022.
- Deadline for Submission of Proposal: July 25, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Proposals received after 10:00 on July 25, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
Estimated timeline of delivery: August 2022 – October 2022
- For more details related to this RfP FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01), please consult:
- Instructions for Applicants from the REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RfP) - FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01);
- Technical Specifications (TS) (Annex I).
- Proposals must be comprised of the following documents:
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex II)
- Financial Proposal Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Form (Annex IV)
- Experience and past performance Form (Annex V) and,
- all other required documents as stated in the clause 9, “Proposal content”, section “Instructions for Applicants” from RfP.
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your proposal via e-mail to: email@example.com
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RfP No: FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01), Company Name.”
- Proposals received after 10:00, July 25, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Proposals must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All proposal prices indicated in the financial proposal should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), and should indicate VAT 0%.
- After proposal submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted proposals that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of supply must correspond to 100 % of the specifications in Annex I (Technical Specifications) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the equipment/goods incurred until delivery of the equipment/goods and Related Services to their final destination (at the Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Site. Partial and or incomplete proposals shall be rejected as non-responsive.
- Source and Nationality Requirements
The Applicant must ensure that the procurement did not originate in the USAID prohibited source countries. ADS 310 - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310 - states the following: No services may be procured from suppliers with a nationality from countries designated by USAID as “prohibited sources.” Additionally, no goods may be procured from source countries that are designated as prohibited sources. The list of countries designated as prohibited sources can be found here - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310mac under List of Prohibited Source Countries and here https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information.
If IREX determines that the Applicant has procured any commodities or services under the award related to this RfP contrary to the requirements of this provision, and has received payment for such purposes, IREX may require the Applicant to refund the entire amount of the purchase.
The desired source and nationality of procurement would be EU countries, Turkey, USA, etc. Please check the link above to see the list of prohibited source countries prior to submitting the offer, as source countries may be on USAID’s barred countries and will not be considered.
- The applicant MAY SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE PROPOSAL which meets the requirements under this RfP.
If the Applicant is going to submit more than one proposal, IREX recommends each proposal to be submitted separately or included in the same email and named correspondingly, for example: Proposal No. 1, 2, 3. etc.
The RfP is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfP and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information