Subject: Procurement of two (2) solid waste collections trucks and garbage bins for household waste collection under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities - EXTENDED
RFP No.: FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01)
Date of launch: December 20, 2021, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
EXTENDED deadline for Questions: January 18, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
EXTENDED deadline for Submission of Proposal: January 24, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Summary of the Comunitatea Mea (CM) Program
The Comunitatea Mea Program aims to strengthen local government to become more effective, transparent and accountable to citizens and to build local government’s capacity in meeting citizens’ needs. Details are available at https://www.irex.org/project/comunitatea-mea-my-community.
The aim: The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit proposals for the procurement of the specialized equipment/goods under CM Community Development Projects aiming to improve the solid waste collection system in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita, as following:
Type of equipment/goods
Number of units
Procurement of the solid waste collection truck with 16 m3 capacity
Procurement of the solid waste collection truck with 10 m3 capacity
Garbage bins for household waste collection with capacity 120 liters, black color or dark blue or green preferable.
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to email@example.com until 10:00 on January 06, 2022 (Chisinau local time).
THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS OR CLARIFICATIONS IS 10:00 ON January 18, 2022.
- IREX will publish its responses on its website as a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source, on January 10, 2022. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE IS 17:00 ON January 19, 2022.
- Deadline for Submission of Proposal: January 14, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Proposals received after 10:00 on January 14, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR Proposal SUBMISSION IS 10:00, JANUARY 24, 2022. Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.2 for more information.
Estimated timeline of delivery: April 2022 – July 2022
- For more details related to this RfP FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01), please consult:
- Instructions for Applicants from the REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RfP) - FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01);
- Technical Specifications (TS) (Annex I).
- Proposals must be comprised of the following documents:
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex II)
- Financial Proposal Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Form (Annex IV)
- Experience and past performance Form (Annex V) and,
- all other required documents as stated in the clause 9, “Proposal content”, section “Instructions for Applicants” from RfP.
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your proposal via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RfP No: FY22-CM-EQP-SWCT (01), Company Name.”
- Proposals received after 10:00 on January 14, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR Proposal SUBMISSION IS 10:00, JANUARY 24, 2022. Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.2 for more information.
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Proposals must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All proposal prices indicated in the financial proposal should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), and should indicate VAT 0%.
- After proposal submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted proposals that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of supply must correspond to 100 % of the specifications in Annex I (Technical Specifications) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the equipment/goods incurred until delivery of the equipment/goods and Related Services to their final destination (at the Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Site. Partial and or incomplete proposals shall be rejected as non-responsive.
The RfP is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfP and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
More information regarding this RfP can be found at the bottom of the page, in the section Documents available for download, by accessing: https://tender.md.irex.org/en/static/info/id/70