RECRUITING THE AUDIT COMPANY
HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL, a branch office of a non-for-profit organisation registered in UK, is seeking for the chartered audit company to conduct the audit of the project entitled: “Age inclusive assistance and protection services for older persons affected or at risk of violence in Moldova”, and financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through HelpAge Germany (HAD) and implemented by HelpAge International in Moldova.
The proposed project aims to make a contribution to improve age sensitive and inclusive policies, systems and services in order to ensure protection from violence, abuse and neglect in older age. The project focused on (1) strengthening the capacity of the advocacy alliance – the Platform of Active Ageing – for participation and monitoring of government processes and decisions to represent the interests of older people; (2) ensuring access for older people to a barrier-free knowledge data-base and communication platform on the topics of age, rights for older people and violence; (3) offering support physically and organisationally rebuilt as barrier-free 2 crisis centres for older people affected or threatened by violence; (4) strengthening psychosocial and legal support services for older people affected or threatened by violence in 10 project communities; (5) developing and implementing concepts to strengthen and diversify livelihoods for vulnerable older women in the 10 project communities.
Hereby, HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL announces the tender for selection of a chartered, qualified Audit Company/Expert that will carry out an audit of the implemented activities during the project period of 01.12.2020 – 31.12.2023.
During the audit, the major focus will be put on the following aspects:
- If funds have been used appropriately and if all donor regulations (as described in the project agreement) have been respected;
- Actual costs and incomes shall be compared with targeted costs and incomes which are outlined in the latest financing plan that the project partner and HAD agreed upon;
- If the interim and final financial reports comply with the accounting records;
- Advise on improvement of organisation of the accounting evidence and of the financial reporting system.
Procedure and Reporting
2 annual reports for the first 2 years of the project and one final audit report for the period 01.12.2020 – 31.12.2023 has to be provided in the English and Romanian languages.
The Auditor will propose recommendations for addressing the identified gaps, being presented in the priority order for solution.
Structure of the offer:
- Description of the company;
- Name of the company, address, contact person and phone number;
- List of organisations for which the audit company carried out audits during the last 5 years;
- Description of the qualification of the members of the audit team;
- CV-s of the auditors who will carry out the audit;
- Financial offer in English.
- Presentation of the full set of documents indicated in the Structure of the offer, indicated above;
- Relevant experience in the requested audit, specific to non-governmental organisations;
- Qualification of the auditor/auditing team which will carry out the audit;
- The most advantageous/competitive offer respecting the indicator quality/price.
The deadline for the submission of the offers: 26 November 2021.
The applications should be sent to the address: MD-2005, Chişinău, str. Bănulescu Bodoni 57/1, of. 431, HelpAge International or by e-mail to the address email@example.com, indicating the title on the envelop or in the email ”Application for MOL062 Audit 2021”