The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to develop the software for the information system “Registry of Seized and Confiscated Assets” for Criminal Asset Recovery Agency.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 20, 2021 time 17:00.
The objective of the assignment is to develop a Software System for the Criminal Asset Recovery Agency (CARA) that will become the collaborative working space for analysists, criminal investigation officers and prosecutors so that all the documentation related to parallel financial investigations and seized criminal assets is properly organized, structured, secured, accessible and easy to manage.
To achieve the objective, the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Development and configuration of an internal collaboration system which represents a single, uniform and centralized space for collaboration, coordination and secure access to automated information system resources;
- Development and configuration of a registry of seized and confiscated assets managed by CARA, which will include information regarding assets’ evaluation, procedures of recovering and information regarding assets’ location and implied operational costs;
- Development and configuration of records management system, including system of a predefined workflow control and notification to ensure completion and control of all assignments and tasks at any phase;
- Integration and configuration of automated information system with the MConnect Governmental Interoperability Platform which will enable real-time access to data of various government organizations and government-run databases.
Other specifications that shall be taken into consideration (such as ensuring data protection and system security) are described in the Terms of Reference.
This assignment will require a specialized company, which would meet at least the following requirements:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova
- have experience in similar projects, within the last 3 (three) years, including online content projects for international business/companies or administrations; similar experience with the implementation of an information management system in the Republic of Moldova would be preferred;
- have experience integrating similar projects with the MConnect Governmental Interoperability Platform;
- have experience in delivering similar projects on governmental cloud technology platform MCloud;
- have the financial capacity to perform the contract;
- have the technical and professional capacity to perform the contract, including relevant qualifications and expertise of key personnel allocated to the Project
- project manager – minimum 3 years of experience in designing and conducting similar work;
- system and solution architect for the implementation of the system – minimum 3 years of experience as a technical engineer for on-site technical assistance for information management systems;
- software developer – minimum 3 years of experience in development of information management systems;
- web developer – minimum 2 years of experience in development of web systems;
- business analyst – minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis for similar works;
- test engineer – minimum 2 years of experience in testing software systems
- ability to analyze, plan, communicate effectively orally and in writing, draft reports, solve problems, organize and meet expected results, adapt to different environments (cultural, economic, political and social);
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope) containing:
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in software development, especially related to elaboration of information system for the Government agencies;
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule.
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment.
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes to the GIZ Office Chisinau (MD-2001 Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor), showing the tender number 83388487 and subject on it, not later than September 26, 2021 , time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.